Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My thoughts on the 2016 olympic gymnastics team

   I don't know how to start this post so I'll just say I wish that Ragen Smith had taken Gabby Douglas' place on the team.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE watching Gabby perform but she did not do so hot in tryouts this year and Ragen did amazing. Gabby fell on a full turn on beam and they still took her... I also think they should have taken Maggie Nichols as a alternate because she is just so fun to watch! Maggie is always smiling and looks like she has fun whenever she performs.  If you want to see her floor routine click here !  I am almost certain she would have been picked if she was not recovering from a injury.  I haven't said anything about Simone Biles, Laurie Hernandez, Madison Kocian or Aly Raisman.  So here is my opinion. I think Aly is a great fit for the USA Olympic team because she can ROCK her routines.  They are so fun to watch!  Click here for her floor routine!  Madison and Laurie are great gymnasts and I don't have much to say about them because they deserved their spot on the Olympic team!  Last but DEFINITELY not least I will talk about Simone.  Simone is probably the best gymnast on the team this year because she is always so solid and she can tumble like no other gymnast I know.  She is always smiling and I think she will be winning a gold medal this year.

   So that's all I have for today and I hope it was interesting....make sure to check out my other posts!

          -Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment